Here at A/C Medic, we receive calls every day asking us for help with HVAC systems. While we can’t provide a diagnosis for your furnace over the phone, there are some common questions we can answer.
- What are the most common furnace repairs? Some of them most common furnace issues we see include faulty ignitors or flame sensors, broken thermostats, and problems with the furnace’s motor. It is common for these repairs to cost anywhere from $250 to $500, though some motor repairs can be more.
- Is the recommended repair really necessary? Our technicians will never tell you a repair is necessary if it isn’t. We are proud to have a reputation of complete honesty. Our technicians will let you know which repairs are necessary and which are optional.
- How can I avoid costly furnace repairs? The best way to avoid expensive repairs is with regular preventative furnace maintenance. Change your filter regularly (once every 1-3 months) and call a professional for other yearly maintenance. This is recommended by manufacturers on new furnaces in order to keep warrantees valid, but it is especially important for older units where parts are becoming worn out and repairs are more likely.
- How much experience do you have? Though we are fairly new as a business, we have over eighteen years of experience in the HVAC industry.
- How soon can we come? We do our best to get to you as soon as possible. When you call us, you will be given a specific time window and you can always expect us to show up on time.
If you have any other questions or if you need furnace repair, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today.